I provide freelance IT support services to sole traders and small businesses in South London. My many years experience in a small business environment leaves me well-placed to assist with a range of IT issues, including
- PC and Mac hardware maintenance
- Troubleshooting, component replacement and upgrades
- Network setup and maintenance
- Router and firewall configuration, DNS, DHCP, cabling
- Email setup
- I can assist you with setting up email on your own domain, on either a hosted service or your own in-house server.
- Server setup
- Mac and Windows server hardware and software configuration
- Remote Access
- I can recommend and set up solutions for working remotely and accessing computers in the office
- Software maintenance and installation
My approach is friendly, informal, and intended to help you get your work done more effectively, without over-complicating things. I will explain things in a straightforward and non-geeky fashion which should make your options clear.
If I feel that your requirements are not within my areas of expertise, I will let you know and not waste your time.
Areas I cover
I am based in Streatham and the area I cover for IT support is roughly the boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark and Wandsworth.
If you’re looking for freelance IT support for your small business in South London, do feel free to get in touch.